Fitness Friday


I saw this tweet today and man if this doesn't motivate you to exercise, I don't know what would! “What fits your schedule better: Exercising 1 hour a day or being fat 24 hours a day?”. It's completely blunt and one hundred percent true! I am so proud of myself this week. As of Monday I made a decision that I would do something, anything, fitness every day this week. I am proud to say that I have done something every day this week so far! Today I headed out for a run after work for the first time in awhile, it felt really good and it was beautiful weather! It was so nice outside I actually wore shorts! Shorts in June it's ok! Our weather is so crazy! I ran 3.39 miles and then the sun started to set. I recovered with some watermelon Nuun. I am so glad I stocked up on this before the summer was over, it has turned out to be one of my favorites! I think I have snapped out of my cold weather blues, even today I am finally back on track with my fitness and ready to kick some ass! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment